piątek, 21 marca 2014

In the Garden

Last summer was warm, sunny and very nice. We spent couple of days outside the city, at our family summer house. Me and  my cousin  taken a lot of photos of flowers, veggies, birds etc. I printed those photos recently, I put them into album. She will receive this as her bday present in june. I know she will love it!

I used papers, tags and labels from 4heures37 new collection, embellishments from SC essentials and color theory. There is a lot of photos, so take your time and look.
 TFL!












and details:













4 komentarze:

Ewik21 pisze...

śliczny może się zainspiruję i zrobię swój .... będę kolekcjonować fotki przez całe lato . Zamawiam macanko )))

Maria Asmus pisze...

Beautiful mini album, I love the paper bags as a base!! :)

GosiaMachynia pisze...

Cudowności :)

taja.85 pisze...

Świetny albumik. Podoba mi się dobór kolorów. Pastele są lekkie i wiosenne.